If your downloaded Pixorial videos will not play properly (video/audio issues) in Windows Media Player, it's likely that you are experiencing an incompatibility between the .mp4 format and Windows Media Player (Microsoft does not support .mp4 for its Windows Media Player program: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316992/en-us )
However, there are several options for you to be able to view your videos on your computer:
1. Simply go to the "File" menu in your browser, pull down to "Open," and select the downloaded Pixorial video from where it's located on your computer. It will then play in your browser window. (If you are using the Chrome browser on Windows, please see these instructions: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=99438)
2. Install the codecs available here: http://www.mediacodec.org/WECPSetup.exe
These should allow Windows Media Player to play .mp4 files.
3. Another option is to install the free VLC player on your computer; this program will allow you to view videos in a variety of formats, and even convert them to another format if you choose to do so: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html
(NOTE: Although we have found steps 2 and 3 above to be helpful, Pixorial takes no responsibility for content available from third-party sites.)
If you try these options and are still unable to view the videos, please contact customer service and we will be happy to investigate further. We will need the following information:
1. The barcode of any affected videos (found by clicking once on the video in your Pixorial Library, and then on "Info" on the right-hand side of the screen).
2. Your operating system and version number.
3. Your browser and version number.
4. The name and version number of the program you are using to view the videos.