If you have Google Drive access, get the Pixorial app from the Chrome Web Store .
If you have a Pixorial account, you can log in through Pixorial and follow these steps:
1. Click on your email address at the top of the screen, then “Manage Cloud.”
2. Select “Sign in with Google.” This will take you to a permissions page.
3. Click “Allow Access.” Now you will be able to view videos you’ve added or created in your Google Drive in your Pixorial Library.
4. Wait a few moments, then click the “Sync Cloud Service” button, and your videos will appear in the Google section of your Library.
If you do not yet have a Pixorial account and are connecting through Google Drive, go to https://www.pixorial.com/login.
1. Select the the “Connect With” button. A menu will drop down.
2. Select “Google.” A permissions page will appear.
3. Click “Allow Access.”
Your Google account is now linked to Pixorial and your Google videos will appear in your video Library in the Google section.