First, log in to your Pixorial Library and select the video you would like to download by clicking on it once, and then click on the “Download” button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on "Your Computer" to generate a downloadable file for your computer. (NOTE: There may be additional options below if you have a connected Google Drive account.)
- A window will appear that says “Your video is being processed and you will receive a link to your download shortly.”
- You will receive an email that says that your video download is ready. If you are still logged in to Pixorial.com, click on the link in the email to directly download your video.
- If you are not logged in, log in to Pixorial and select the video you downloaded and then click "Download," then "Your Computer."
- The download will then be saved to your computer. Depending on your operating system and browser, it may be automatically saved to a “Downloads” file on your hard drive, or you may see a dialogue box that appears and asks you to open or save it.
If, after following these steps, you are unable to find your video download, try searching your computer for the name of the file.
If you are still unable to find the download, please contact customer service.